SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
September 28, 2022
Working with partners in Europe and the USA, ITIDO delivers value in the field of software solution services through know-how and passion. For our enterprise partners, we digitize business processes. The support we offer to our startup partners is designing and building MVPs.
We respect a positive working environment and involvement. Involvement with our partners and with each other.
Join the ITIDO family and expand your tech horizons!
As a Java Developer, you will take part in the design and development of solutions for global brands. You will work with Delivery Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, and client teams to deliver the best in eCommerce. In this role, you would use Java and Spring Boot in Microservices-based Architecture.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- 6+ years of Java development
- Proven Experience implementing solutions with Microservices, RESTful Web Services, and Web APIs
- Expert knowledge with Spring Boot, Kafka, Doker, ELK
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with Google cloud
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is an advantage
- Experience with automation testing, not only unit testing
- Understanding and experience with CI/CD
- Monitoring tools experience
- Can take technology or architecture decisions
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design and development of custom Java solutions in an Agile environment.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, the document never forgetting about performance!
- Work closely with the business and IT departments of the client to develop customized solutions. Adapt to the client’s needs, always keeping a focus on quality.
- Contribute to the development and organizational best practices.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Fluent English language, both, written and verbal.
- Ability to stay cool under pressure.
- Proactive personality.
- Team player.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Your colleagues are experts in their field – you can expect their work to be of high quality and the team will expect the same of you;
- Flexible working hours, as long as the work process remains efficient;
- Our office is in Sofia city center – close to a metro station and other public transport;
- Home-office policy;
- Some perks as additional health insurance, public transport card/parking lot (per availability), access to the building SPA and swimming pool area and other;
- Last, but most important: You will have the power to make a difference and to be an individual, not just a resource!
Become a member of the ITIDO team!
Curious to know more?
GRAB A COFFEE WITH OUR DEV TEAM LEAD LYUBOMIR BANDROV
Become a member of the ITIDO team
By joining itido you also benefit from
Team meetups and retreats
Free spa and fitness in our office building
Secure bike stands
Flexible work schedules