ITIDO provides software services for enterprises and startups around the world. The team has grown twice in only a year and currently is involved in many projects. With knowledge and passion, ITIDO builds long-term relationships with many partners. By improving our services and launching various projects, we create a fruitful environment for the ITIDO team…. View Article
ITIDO provides software services for enterprises and startups around the world. The team has grown twice in only a year and currently is involved in many projects.
With knowledge and passion, ITIDO builds long-term relationships with many partners. By improving our services and launching various projects, we create a fruitful environment for the ITIDO team.
Join the ITIDO family and expand your tech horizons!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Have 5+ years of experience as Backend/Fullstack Developer;
- Experience with NodeJs, Python, or similar technology for the backend;
- Experience with building applications with AWS platform – e.g. GraphQL API with AppSync, RDS (PostgreSQL), Amplify, Lambda, etc.;
- A mature understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Good understanding of how web applications work;
- Good understanding of SOAP and RESTful services;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and ASP.NET is a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop web portals for a specialized information platform, working in an agile team;
- Participate in the technical design of features;
- Contribute to the work of your teammates and ensure the quality of the deliverables;
- Communicate daily with stakeholders and other colleagues;
- Keep the documentation and reporting in a good shape.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail;
- Willingness to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution;
- Ability to stay cool under pressure;
- Proactive personality;
- Team player;
- Good problem-solving skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Your colleagues are experts in their field – you can expect their work to be of high quality and the team will expect the same of you;
- Flexible working hours, as long as the work process remains efficient;
- Our office is in Sofia city center – close to a metro station and other public transport;
- Home-office policy;
- Some perks as additional health insurance, public transport card/parking lot (per availability), access to the building SPA and swimming pool area and other;
- Last, but most important: You will have the power to make a difference and to be an individual, not just a resource!
Become a member of the ITIDO team!