ITIDO is a rapidly growing software company, established in its core on ambitious, creative and positive professionals with modern thinking and desire to create. ITIDO is a place where you need to bring your passion and energy, to build software products and solutions for innovative and successful companies. As ETL Developer you will be part… View Article
ITIDO is a rapidly growing software company, established in its core on ambitious, creative and positive professionals with modern thinking and desire to create. ITIDO is a place where you need to bring your passion and energy, to build software products and solutions for innovative and successful companies.
As ETL Developer you will be part of a fast-growing team that works for huge international telecom companies with multinational clients.
The Junior ETL Developer creates new and modifies existing data parts ensuring the high quality of the data and their timely delivery in international companies.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Practical experience with Java;
- Knowledge in OOP, Common Design Patterns, Database;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- Ability to understand business needs;
- Willingness to learn new software tools;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Good verbal/written English
- Knowledge in Maven, Git, Putty, ETL, Linux.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Developing and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet an enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs.
- Working with architects and business partners to fashion out the technical vision for applications in Customer Data Warehouses employing SSIS, SSRS, and SQL server.
- Gathering business requirements and creating architectural designs.
- Developing and supporting new and current ETL processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance the loading of data from and into different source/ target systems.
- Participates in a team to review, analyze, modify, and create ETLs, utilizing SSIS, testing, debugging, integration and implementation processes.
- Documenting technical needs for ETL processes and databases, and ensuring optimal technical infrastructure is utilized.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Your colleagues are experts in their field – you can expect their work to be of high quality and the team will expect the same of you.
- Flexible working hours, as long as the work process remains efficient.
- Our office is in Sofia city center – close to a metro station and other public transport.
- Home-office policy.
- Some perks as additional health insurance, public transport card/parking lot (per availability), access to the building SPA and swimming pool area and other.
- Last, but most important: You will have the power to make a difference and to be an individual, not just a resource!
Become a member of the ITIDO team!