ITIDO is a rapidly growing software company, established in its core on ambitious, creative and positive professionals with modern thinking and desire to create. ITIDO is a place where you need to bring your passion and energy, to build software products and solutions for innovative and successful companies. As a Junior C/C++ Developer you… View Article
ITIDO is a rapidly growing software company, established in its core on ambitious, creative and positive professionals with modern thinking and desire to create. ITIDO is a place where you need to bring your passion and energy, to build software products and solutions for innovative and successful companies.
As a Junior C/C++ Developer you will be a part of a team that is focused on solution which refers to the process of collection, modification and refinement of siloed data and its transmission for any business application in real-time. It ensures the right data automatically ends up in the right place, in the right format, at the right time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Configure mediation flows to define major data processing steps
- Develop Java-like code in dedicated integrated development environment
- Support test and operations engineers, create technical documentation
- Maintain and enhance automation scripts used for testing and CI, work in Docker environment
- Identify and investigate bugs, support the operations team
- Attend Scrum ceremonies with the customer’s team
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Deep programming skills in Java and C understanding, familiarity with Unix environment, shell scripting, git source control
- Desire to learn new products, protocols, and work with web services
- Working knowledge with Couchbase & Oracle
- Prudence in maintenance work
- Readiness to work in Scrum Agile environment, based on Jira tasks
- Telecom background, experience with rating and billing, and OpenStack would be considered a plus;
- Analytical skills, creativity, proactiveness and team-play;
- Fluency in English
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Your colleagues are experts in their field – you can expect their work to be of high quality and the team will expect the same of you.
- Flexible working hours, as long as the work process remains efficient.
- Our office is in Sofia city center – close to a metro station and other public transport.
- Home-office policy.
- Some perks as additional health insurance, public transport card/parking lot (per availability), access to the building SPA and swimming pool area.
- 1 day off for your Birthday!
- Last, but most important: You will have the power to make a difference and to be an individual, not just a resource!
Become a member of the ITIDO team!