ITIDO is a rapidly growing software company, established in its core on ambitious, creative and positive professionals with modern thinking and desire to create. ITIDO is a place where you need to bring your passion and energy, to build software products and solutions for innovative and successful companies. WHAT YOU WILL DO:… View Article
ITIDO is a rapidly growing software company, established in its core on ambitious, creative and positive professionals with modern thinking and desire to create. ITIDO is a place where you need to bring your passion and energy, to build software products and solutions for innovative and successful companies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Source candidates for the ITIDO Team using a variety of methods including headhunting, networking, LinkedIn and job sites.
- Ensure all vacancies are advertised on relevant job boards/groups.
- Conduct HR or 2in1 interviews with the selected candidates and evaluate their experience/skills/values. Search for best match with ITIDO core competences and vision.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to candidates in process.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches and recruiting activities.
- Network and engage with candidates by building strong relationship with them.
- Propose new sourcing channels and methods to attract direct candidates.
- Participate in Employer Branding activities aligned with ITIDO hiring strategy.
- Build strong relationships with the Hiring managers.
- Participate in the process of preparation for the start of new colleagues;
- Participate in the introduction of new colleagues;
- Present the company at different events, related to recruitment and candidate selection.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Experience as IT recruiter (ideally at least 2 years).
- Passion about recruitment and people.
- Knowledge in different sourcing techniques.
- Fluently communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Software Development terminology
- Experience with sourcing and business channels
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Your colleagues are experts in their field – you can expect their work to be of high quality and the team will expect the same of you.
- Flexible working hours, as long as the work process remains efficient.
- Our office is in Sofia city center – close to a metro station and other public transport.
- Home-office policy.
- Some perks as additional health insurance, public transport card/parking lot (per availability), access to the building SPA and swimming pool area and other.
- Last, but most important: You will have the power to make a difference and to be an individual, not just a resource!
Become a member of the ITIDO team!