At our core, ITIDO is a software company. We build sophisticated solutions for our partners that solve real-world problems. But we don’t just leave it there. We are trusted advisors to our partners and are devoted to nurturing long-term partnerships and lifelong relationships. Beyond just “coding” software, we see it as a craft that… View Article
At our core, ITIDO is a software company. We build sophisticated solutions for our partners that solve real-world problems.
But we don’t just leave it there. We are trusted advisors to our partners and are devoted to nurturing long-term partnerships and lifelong relationships.
Beyond just “coding” software, we see it as a craft that must be mastered with decades of diligence and devotion. We call it Codecraft and live by it every day.
And now our company is looking for a fresh, involved, and inspired person to partner with in terms of our most valuable asset – the people!
The role offers an opportunity to implement and develop scalable processes in relation to people.
We will work together in creating a place where our colleagues feel at home and share common values and goals.
You will be responsible for sourcing suitable candidates through different channels. To plan and organize interviews and following selection procedures. The ideal candidate will have to be capable of creating effective recruiting strategies, building long-term relationships, and of course, execute potential hires.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Works closely with the executive management in defining the future business goals and the supportive people strategy;
- Enhances ITIDO’s human capital by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human operations policies, programs, and practices;
- Build people-oriented onboarding and offboarding processes;
- Supports organization by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews;
- Lead end-to-end the interviewing process – job requisitions, job advertising, sourcing, selection, prescreening, interviewing, working closely with technical interviewers responsible for the evaluation of technical skills, offering;
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs;
- Participates in the compensation planning and performance management processes;
- Crafts learning and development strategy and initiatives;
- Keep close relations with the colleagues by conducting the regular one-on-one meeting, surveys etc.;
- Works on employer branding initiatives coordinate events’ participation;
- Retains historical human capital records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Proven experience in building and/or executing processes in the different areas of HR;
- Fluent English language, both, written and verbal.
- Ability to stay cool under pressure.
- Person, who can demonstrate a track record in identifying and sourcing talent, building relationships & creating a positive candidate experience.
- Bachelors or Master degree preferably in HR, Business – Administration or Psychology.
- Proactive personality.
- Team player.
- You will be surrounded by people who have a unique way of working, this will give you plenty of opportunities to learn even more.
- Friendly and cool working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social package.
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues.
And MUCH more…
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV. We look forward to learning more