September 29, 2022
Over the years ITIDO has built considerable expertise. We believe that expertise is the key to effective software solutions. We strive to deliver the best services to our partners and to exceed their expectations. We care about the well-being of the ITIDO team, and we encourage fun at work! To work at ITIDO, you just have to enjoy what you do and what you’re good at!
Join the ITIDO family and expand your tech horizons!
As a DevOps Engineer in our team, you will work with one of the leading global suppliers of technology and services. You will become part of a team with solid and proven experience in the CI/CD field.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Jenkins (3+ years) – Experience with pipelines development, Groovy, Plug-ins like SonarQube, Bitbucket, Monitoring integration for tracking the builds
- Scripting experience (3+ years) – Bash, Python
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Git, e.g., Bitbucket
- DevOps best practices
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Docker and Container technologies in general
- Experience with Docker Swarm
- Experience with NPM builds
PREFERRED/NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience in distributed software architectures
- Experience with OSS topics
- Experience with Artifactory
- Experience with confluence REST APIs
- Experience with confluence GitHub Enterprise REST APIs
- Experience with HELM charts
- Experience to work in distributed teams
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- First point of contact and responsible for development teams in case CI/CD issues
- Supporting, maintaining, and constantly improving CI processes of the whole projects
- Unifying and maintaining the build pipelines in different projects
- Support our QA and OPS teams with your CI/CD expert knowledge
- Manage all possible Jenkins Integrations like SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker Trusted Registry
- Track and address security risks within our Container Landscape (CERT-advisories)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Soft skills: Collaborative working style & Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English (C1)
- Analytical skills
- Independent working style
- Proactive personality
- Team player
- Good problem-solving skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Your colleagues are experts in their field – you can expect their work to be of high quality and the team will expect the same of you;
- Flexible working hours, as long as the work process remains efficient;
- Our office is in Sofia city center – close to a metro station and other public transport;
- Home-office policy;
- Some perks as additional health insurance, public transport card/parking lot (per availability), access to the building SPA and swimming pool area and other;
- Last, but most important: You will have the power to make a difference and to be an individual, not just a resource!
Become a member of the ITIDO team!
Curious to know more?
GRAB A COFFEE WITH OUR HR MANAGER RADOSLAVA DIMITROVA
Become a member of the ITIDO team
By joining itido you also benefit from
Team meetups and retreats
Free spa and fitness in our office building
Secure bike stands
Flexible work schedules