Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send your CV in English and we will get in touch with you shortly.
ITIDO is a rapidly growing software company, established in its core on ambitious, creative and positive professionals with modern thinking and desire to create. ITIDO is a place where you need to bring your passion and energy, to build software products and solutions for innovative and successful companies.
As Data Warehouse Developer you will be part of a fast growing team that works for huge international telecom company with multinational clients.
The Data Warehouse Developer develops new and modify existing data parts ensuring the high quality of the data and their timely delivery in international company.
- Developing and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet an enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs.
- Working with architects and business partners to fashion out the technical vision for applications in Customer Data Warehouses employing SSIS, SSRS, and SQL server.
- Gathering business requirements and creating architectural designs.
- Developing and supporting new and current ETL processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source/ target systems.
- Participates in a team to review, analyze, modify, and create ETLs, utilizing SSIS, testing, debugging, integration and implementation processes.
- Documenting technical needs for ETL processes and databases, and ensuring optimal technical infrastructure is utilized.
- Good verbal/written English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to understand business needs;
- Ability to learn new software tools;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Knowledge in Maven, Git, Putty, ETL, Linux will be considered as an advantage.