What are cookies?
Website cookies are tiny data files that websites place and store on the computers and mobile devices of users who visit those sites. These files contain information about the user’s actions on the website. They are most often used to recognize return users and remember information about them, such as their browsing activity, information they enter into text fields – including names, email addresses, and credit card numbers – and login information.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalise the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
How we process the data gathered
How to control cookies
Updates & contact
Date of last revision: June 01, 2019