Aurubis is a leading worldwide provider of non-ferrous metals. Aurubis process complex metal concentrates and diverse recycling raw materials. The company is a global leader for copper recycling….
Aurubis is a leading worldwide provider of non-ferrous metals. Aurubis process complex metal concentrates and diverse recycling raw materials. The company is a global leader for copper recycling.
Aurubis approach us with the need of automation and digitalization of their process of collecting the data for their employees and working factors. Aurubis wanted to have a platform for occupational health service which needed to support the following requirements:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) allowing them to take a better decisions concerning work accidents and conditions.
- The data needed to be stored in a highly secure way.
- GDPR compliant solution.
- Scalable platform which allows 3th party integrations.
- Flexible reports/statistics.
- Support for Big Data.
- Understanding the customer needs.
During the discussions with the customer one of the most important questions in this process is not What but Why. Don’t be afraid to ask Why this matter?
Sometimes you may be surprised what is the reason behind and what kind of useful information the customer will share. This is our formula for a better understanding the domain of the customer.
- Plan the architecture design – Choosing the right tools and technologies which will serve the business needs is an essential part of the software development process.
We decided to use a micro service architecture and Java Spring.
- Software development with Agile and Scrum methodology.
The end result:
I was amazed by Itido agile way of working and the atmosphere they created. Our objective was to move quickly and increase our bandwidth. Working with Itido helped us achieve this.Simeon Madjarov, Procurement Manager at Aurubis AG